Wednesday, January 12, 2005

 

Internship

Hey everybody, I just started my internship at my Congressman's office. It looks like it'll be ok, mainly clerical work. Right now they have me updating their directory of elected officals, my first phone call to confirm information was interesting....I got the cleck of court's home! Luckly she was nice about it and gave me another number to call. I then come to find out that every number in the directory is most likely home phone numbers. So I spent most of yesterday searching for the work numbers of the clercks, which I think I found. So it looks to be interesting.

Comments:
Things will become a lot more easier once you get the hang of things Mike, but it sounds like you're doing a good job by yourself. :) So enjoy it.

Happy Friday! Have a great day and see ya after the Ski Trip!! I'm sooo excited especially since I dont have to work until Tuesday and I have that job interview today. Dumbass me, I wore heels and I slipped today going down the stairs in Holmstedt *rolls eyes*.

But anyways, I'm updating my LJ too since I'm bored and waiting for 10 to roll around. Bye!

Katie
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?